This is the only Forum to address innovative efforts within the pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device industry. MES is necessary for process control, QA/QC, better yield, reduced reliance on paper batch records and FDA compliance. With an outstanding turnout in 2012, the 2013 forum is expected to be our best yet, uniting MES professionals to discuss how to develop, deploy and maintain an effective automation and manufacturing execution system within a regulated environment.
• MES integration with other shop floor systems
• FDA expectations and regulatory requirements
• MES in emerging countries
• Multiple deployment strategies
• Implementation case studies
• Aligning R&D with MES
• Discrete and process manufacturing
MESA Members use code FTN687 to get $400 off total registration fee.